We are happy to announce that the 15th International Workshop on Variable Structure Systems and Sliding Mode Control (VSS18) will take place at Graz Universitiy of Technology in 2018 (July, 9 - 11).
Call for paper
Here you can download the call for paper.
Extended Deadline for paper submission
The deadline for paper submission is shifted to February 9, 2018.
Paper submission and registration
For paper submission and registration to the conference please use the following link.
All papers must be submitted electronically through PaperCept Conference Management System.
Note that the organizers of VSS 18 agreed to have a double-blind review process.
Information about a "Schengen Visa" in order to enter the Schengen countries and in particular Austria are available here.
Only PDF files will be accepted. Please use the following templates
and consider the requirements
- Language: English
- Paper length: 6 pages
- over-length paper: papers of length up to 8 pages will be accepted (over-lenght fee of EUR 150 per additional page will apply)
- Paper size: US Letter
- Maximum File Size: 2MB
For initial submission of your paper, please do not edit the names of the authors and do not include any information about the authors affiliation. Keep this information as it appears in the provided templates. There will be a double-blind review process. Personalized papers can not be considered during the review process, i.e. they will not be forwarded to reviewers.
The scope of the workshop relies on the theory of sliding mode control and observation and in particular on
- Higher Order Sliding Mode,
- First Order Sliding Mode,
- Chattering analysis,
- Discrete time sliding mode,
- Lyapunov Methods for Variable Structure Systems & Sliding Mode Control,
- Homogeneity Methods for Variable Structure Systems & Sliding Mode Control,
- Adaptive sliding mode,
- Sliding Mode based Observation,
- Application of Sliding Mode Control to other theoretical problems.
Applications for instance out of the fields
- Automotive Systems,
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems,
- Electric drives and actuators,
- Power electronics,
- Networked Control Systems,
- Multi-agent systems,
- Mobile robots,
- Fault Detection,
- Process industry
are highly welcome.
|Paper submission site open||November, 2017|
|Extendend Deadline for paper submission||February 9, 2018|
|Notification of acceptance||March 31, 2018|
|Final submission and registration open||April 1, 2018|
|Deadline for final submission and online registration||May 1, 2018|
Per registration two papers can be submitted. Please consider, for late registration, which starts at May 1, 2018, EUR 100 will be charged additionally.
There is no option for refunding the conference fees.
|student IEEE||EUR 250|